Monday 12 May 2014

Throwback to My Crete Holiday Adventure!

A few years ago, I went to Crete with my amazing parents and it was beautiful! The sunlight was blinding as we got off the plane and the heat was luscious, especially having just arrived from cold England. 
We were extremely lucky and got our own pool with our room, so never once had to use the public pools and we got to go swimming in the evening as well! The beach was a 2minute walk across the complex and the sea was really warm, unlike the cold sea near my house. I highly recommend the Greek Islands, as they are stunning and we even visited a beach that had PINK sand, yes pink sand! 

Here are a few snap shots from our trip! 

Sunset on the beach. Dress from Jack Wills

Bikini from Ester Williams Bikini in Blue Cherry Print, Similar high waisted bikinis are available at Modcloth Swimwear

Boat Trip! Swimsuit from Esther Williams or Modcloth. Its available in plus size as well and is super flattering and holds everything in well. Sunglasses are from Ted Baker, no longer available but similar can be found here Ted Baker Sunglasses

The beautiful town of Chania! Dress is from Anthropologie (no longer available) and cardigan is from Darling (no longer available). Bag is vintage (given to me by my Grandmother) and hat is from a local store in my hometown. 

Over looking the water. Outfit same as above! 

Every once in a while its good to stop and smell the flowers around you. Dress is from Republic (no longer available, brought in sale for £5).


Hope you liked this post, and I'll be posting more recent outfits and a hair tutorial as soon as my exams are over! 
Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment