Sunday 18 May 2014

Cannes Film Festival 2014

Here are my favourite styles from the Cannes Film Festival 2014. I think Blake Lively definitely has been the best dressed so far! 



Blake Lively wearing a Gucci Premiere gown. I love her dark eye make up and pink lips and the simple messy fishtail braid, both of which would be easy to recreate for prom. Here's a tutorial to get a similar fishtail Cute Girl Hairstyles - Fluffy Fish Tail

Blake wearing Chanel Couture Spring/Summer 2014

Power couple!! Blake and Ryan! Blake is wearing another Gucci dress. The black and white floor length gown with her bright bold red lipstick and undo looks extremely Old Classic Hollywood! 

Blake Lively looking fantastic in Giambattista Valli Couture 

Nadja Auermann not sure who she is wearing but I love this dress, very classy and elegant. I also like that its just below the knee instead of floor length.  

Nicole Kidman wearing Armani Prive Spring/Summer 2014. I think this is a dress you either love or hate. There is quite a lot going on on the dress, however I find the intricacy enchanting!

Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. I think you could easily wear a similar crop top and skirt outfit as Jennifer's this summer.  

Paz Vega in Eli Saab Autumn/Winter 2014. I adore this colour and the cut, it's very similar in style to LK Bennett dresses.

Naomi Watts wearing a dusty blue Marchesa gown. I love how the material flows, the off the shoulder look and the beautiful crystal details. 


Nicole Kidman wearing Altuzarra Autumn/Winter 2014. This is another easily re-creatable look for summer, a pretty white/cream sundress with strappy heels and a red or if feeling adventurous an orange lipstick. 

Zoe Saldana Victoria Beckham's Autumn/Winter 2014. I really like the belt to add definition and the detail on the top half of the dress.

Jason Wu Autumn/Winter 2014. I quite like this, I'm not overly loving the scarf but the details on the dress are interesting. 


Valentino Pre-autumn/winter 2014. This is my favourite look from Zoe! I'm a huge Valentino and Red by Valentino fan and the mix of black and white lace with the little bow is really sophisticated. 


Valentino Pre-Autumn/Winter 2014. Another Valentino dress... All I can say is beautiful! 

So there you have it, some of my favourite looks from 67th International Film Festival in Cannes. 
I think some of these looks can be easily modified to wear this summer. Also some of the hair styles and make up can be easily recreated and I plan on wearing Blake Lively's messy fishtail at the next occasion I attend. 
Leave comments and links to your favourite looks! 

Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment