Tuesday 13 May 2014

Jack Wills Summer Collection Favourites!

The new Summer Collection at Jack Wills has been released and I thought I'd share my favourites for the Summer! 


I love this dress, its causal and can be worn with brogues, ballet shoes, converse/keds and for me, cowboy boots! I love it most in the pink shown above but its available in navy and white. Jack Wills Milton Dress


A playsuit is a must for summer, super easy to wear and again can be worn with a variety of shoes dependent on the occasion. I personally adore the navy floral, especially since florals are dominating the runaway (Oscar de la Renta). It's available in 3 colours. Jack Wills Tithby Playsuit

I love this little blouse for summer, it can be paired with shorts (shown above are Jack Wills Lombard Shorts) but I like it paired with Jack Wills Etterby Skirt in Navy. I really like the collar detail, its very feminine. Jack Wills Haxby Top


A classic blue Oxford Shirt is a must for any wardrobe. It can be paired with shorts (especially nice with patterned or floral shorts for example I think it would work well with Jack Wills Grovebury Shorts in White Floral ) or a skirt. Also wearing a statement necklace, if found a pretty one at Accessorize Pearl Statement Collar or a more expensive one from Anthropologie Boreal Bib Necklace.


Another Summer staple, especially in the UK is a cardigan.  This cardigan looks light weight for summer and comes in 3 colours, Navy, Pink and Light Grey. Jack Wills Latchmere Cardigan

This white dress is perfect for any summer garden parties or BBQs. I love the floral design and the shape is really flattering. Pair with a bright heel to add a pop of colour. Jack Wills Longswood Dress It is one of the more expensive Jack Wills Dresses at £198 but Jack Wills have other very pretty white dresses at cheaper prices Jack Wills Ramsgate Dress at £98.50 and Jack Wills Lachbury Dress at £69.50





A simple pair of sandals and pedicured feet are always a must (just never with socks!). My mum brought a pair in red of similar JW sandals a few years ago and loved them! She said the leather was really soft and comfortable. These sandals are also available in brown instead of gold. Jack Wills Lazenby Sandals




I really like that JW has started selling jewellery especially their bracelets. Here are 3 of my favourites, above JW Kilby Horseshoe Bracelet, below left JW Lantree Bracelet and below right JW Elmton Bracelet  All are really affordable and there are so many different colours and charms JW Jewellery



So there are a few of my favourites from the New Jack Wills Summer Collection, it's definitely worth a look over the website to see what outfits are your favourites, Jack Wills Home Page. Also if you like this kind of thing, leave me a comment as I'll do other brands e.g. Anthropologie, Abercromie & Fitch/Hollister and Darling! 
I personally can't wait to go into store to pick up a few items after exams, and take full advantage of the15% student discount. 

Lizzie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment