Saturday 10 May 2014

Rome Is Always A Good Idea

Back in the Summer of 2012, I took a trip to Rome with my best friend for 5 days. It is a beautiful city and highly recommend it to everyone! The food, the people and the history are incredible.
I planned all my outfits before I went, and here are a few snap shots from our trip. 

I'm on the left. At St Peter's Square. Red Dress from Anthropologie, Sun Glasses from Ted Baker, Cardigan from Darling.

My favourite place in Rome the Colosseum. Again on the left, Top is from Crew Clothing and Sunglasses from Ted Baker. 

Over looking the River after dinner. Not sure where I brought the dress, I've had it for a long time.

This time I'm on the right. This was taken the day we arrived, having been up over 24hours sunglasses were essential! Sun Hat is from Fenwicks and has a cute bow on the side.

Castle Sant'Angelo. Dress is from Anthropologie, Shoes (which I loved and killed in Rome) were from Debenhams. Cardigan is from Darling.

Trevi Fountain. Headband from Anthropologie, Top is from Jack Wills,  Jeans are from River Island. Not sure where the crop cardigan is from. 

Sant'Angelo Bridge. Top from Crew. Skirt from Crew. Bag is from Nike (not that fashionable but very handy for all the walking we did that day). Shoes are from Clarks. 
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the snap shots from Rome. If you've been what was your favourite thing about the city? 

Feel free to leave comments. 

Lizzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment